Thursday, November 25, 2010

Miracle (Natural) Cures For Bipolar Disorder

There is nonetheless no health-related cure for bipolar disorder; as a result, people with the dysfunction have been pressured to appear elsewhere to get a remedy. The Internet has gladly stepped ahead as being a ready supply for miracle (organic) cures for bipolar dysfunction. I'm not saying that some of these cures do or don't assist; all I'm saying would be to remember the saying, "If something sounds as well great to be true, it most likely is."

Some advertisements providing these miracle (natural) cures might really have dangerous info, and this is what I caution you against the most. Be conscious of ads about herbs, vitamins, organic treatments and other option methods (particularly if they use the phrase Remedy) as treatment for bipolar disorder, and be forewarned if they encourage you to use these option treatments in place of one's prescribed medication.

Always check with your doctor before utilizing anything other than your prescribed medication. Using these other treatments additionally for your prescribed medication may be all right, if your physician provides you the go-ahead; however, you must be conscious of ads that inspire you to get any of these other alternative techniques instead of your normal medicine.

I detest those commercials that say, "You have to get this," or "You have to do this..." They make me really feel like if I don't do it, I'm being left out of something, or some thing bad is going to happen to me. Then I shake my head from the marketing propaganda and keep in mind it's just that - they want me to feel that way. It is just an advertising ploy to obtain me to purchase something I do not really need or want. I encourage you to not fall for this ploy.

I'm also realistic. I remember that what functions for SOME, doesn't essentially work for ALL! That's why I'm so careful about what I place into my physique, and what I suggest to other individuals. I help a mom with bipolar disorder, and if there really had been a miracle remedy for bipolar dysfunction being offered on the web, I'd have already bought it and given it to her!

There is another declaring that goes, "If it isn't broke, don't fix it." If your bipolar medication is working for you and you're steady (with out symptoms or episodes), why are you currently searching for a miracle remedy, anyway? This really is extremely harmful, as some companies will attempt to get advantage of you, and numerous on the web are operating scams when it comes to miracle cures for bipolar dysfunction.

Especially be careful of ads that promote personal testimonials much more than they promote actual facts, or hide the ingredients of their product. Think about this fact: There's no, and I repeat, NO organic product, supplement, aid, or Cure for bipolar disorder in the marketplace these days which has been authorized by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)!

Joshua D. McDavid, M.D., M.P.H., Acting Director of Psychiatry in the Division of Psychiatry in the College of Washington in Seattle, says, "Thus it is not shocking that some individuals will seek unconventional treatments that emphasize macrobiotic, "holistic" or natural treatments. While keeping an open thoughts about new developments is a great common principal, we want to emphasize strongly that the only scientifically proven treatments for bipolar dysfunction are pharmacologic and we similarly strongly discourage using such "natural" treatments, with out the collaboration of a qualified, board licensed psychiatrist."

If you're looking for a miracle cure for bipolar dysfunction, you will not discover one, as none exists, any much more than a medical cure. However, if you choose to take dietary dietary supplements for your regular diet plan, you Should get permission out of your doctor to make certain they will not interfere with the bipolar medication you are already taking.

Additionally, you should comprehend that any dietary supplements should be used additionally to your current prescribed medication, and By no means rather than your medication. This is really a very important point, as there are some unscrupulous companies that advertise bipolar "cures" or "natural remedies" on the web that may lead you astray.

No comments:

Post a Comment